I'd love to see Lebron and Dwight on the same team in 2010. It won't happen, but they would be unbeatable.
Printable View
I'd love to see Lebron and Dwight on the same team in 2010. It won't happen, but they would be unbeatable.
Both of them are free agents I think, but they'll be staying were there at probably...but that would be crazy good.
I believe Lebron is a free agent next year and Dwight the year after.
I knew Lebrons was next year and I assumed Dwade was too with that talk lately about him wanting to stay.
He said Dwight and in Howard, not as in Dwayne Wade. :) Wade is probably a free agent next year too because of him and Lebron being in the same draft.
Welp, I'm dumb. I really thought that said Dwade when I first read it, don't ask how I confused it..must have still had ESPN talk on the mind. Really didn't know about Howard's contract obviously, hard to get two established superstars on the same team..but we can imagine.
Thanks for another guarantee fallen through. You'd be better off to quit predicting.
Lakers vs. Magic finals. Heres what I have WITNESSED: The Magic have a beter TEAM than the Cavs, and its been proven. One last second prayer away from being down 3 games to 0.
I didn't know IMO means a guaranteed prediction. Oh well.
This series is looking similar to LA/Den, games just going back and forth because the matchups.
The Nuggets are trying to turn into the old Bad Boys it looks like.
Well, must be one of the Laker's "take the night off" games.